GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

Thursday, June 30, 2016

JESUS IS MY CAUSE


Never Forget the Presence of Jesus in Your Life

When I am afraid, I remember to put my trust in
God, (Psalm 56:3).  Thinking about God makes me
aware that I am never alone.  His presence is with
me at all times, even when I am afraid.  If I want to
be victorious in all that I do, I have to be humble
and submit myself totally to God.  If I want to spend
eternity with Him, I have to focus my heart on Christ’s
cross.  This is God’s message to me of His forgiving,
loving, and saving grace.  Let the Christ of Calvary’s
transforming power come into your life because only
Calvary’s cross is the bridge to eternal life.  God does
not look at the success we have in life.  God only wants
us to be obedient to Him at all times.  With this obedience
in God, we can rest assure that we are secure in His hands.
God gave us His Holy Spirit to make us like Jesus.  Jesus
gave His life for us.  Now we must give Jesus all we have.
Every moment should count for the cause of Jesus.

Copyright 2006  Florence Jean Wiggins




No comments:

Post a Comment