GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

Thursday, June 4, 2020

DAILY PRAYERS & BLESSINGS - JUNE 4


JUNE 4
I am grateful that you don’t require spiritual gymnastics from me when I sin, Lord.  You just call me to come to you with a humble and repentant heart.  In my pride I sometimes want to do something that will impress you-something that will “make up for it” somehow.  But you just shake your head and keep calling me to humble myself.  That often doesn’t seem like enough to me.  But I guess that’s the point:  I can never earn your grace; it is a gift.  Christ died on the cross for us because it is beyond our powers to make up for all the sins we have committed.   I bring my contribute heart before you now, Lord.  Thank you for receiving it as an acceptable sacrifice.


No comments:

Post a Comment