GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

Friday, September 11, 2015

MY EXPERIENCE OF 911 - TWIN TOWERS


MY EXPERIENCE OF 911 - TWIN TOWERS

September 11, 2001 - World Trade Center Disaster


I remember that day as plain and as crystal clear as a glass of ice cold water.  I just came out of the 14th Street, 6th Avenue train station at the back of the station that puts me at 16th Street, 6th Avenue.  I work on 19th Street.  As I got to the top of the steps, I saw people looking to my left and upward as though they were mesmerized with blank eyes of disbelief.  As I slowly turned my head, I knew what their stare was all about  I too wondered what caused such a tremendous fire.  It was breath taken and I started to pray as I walked to work.  After arriving at my job, I found out what had happened.  My co-worker’s mother worked in one of those towers.  She was a basket case.  As I continued to pray attempting to do my work, another plane went into the second tower.  More prayed went up before the Father.  Tower one imploded and with time the second tower imploded.  Death was everywhere. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment