GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

Monday, February 10, 2020

DAILY PRAYERS & BLESSINGS - FEBRUARY 9

DAILY PRAYERS & BLESSINGS

FEBRUARY 9

For sin shall not have dominion over you:  for ye are not under
the law, but under grace. 
Romans 6:14

Every day I blow it.  Every day I need your grace, Lord.  I am thankful that it isn’t necessary to live a perfect life to have access to your grace.   If that were the case, I’d be in big trouble.  But instead of turning your back on me when I veer from your paths, you are always ready to welcome me with open arms.  You simply call me to trust in yours saving,  relationship-restoring grace.  That’s where I’m standing right now-in that amazing grace of yours, asking you to forgive and restore me once again so I can resume good fellowship with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment