GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

GOD'S WORD IS TRUE

Friday, March 20, 2020

DAILY PRAYERS & BLESSINGS - MARCH 18



MARCH 18

How can I rejoice when I’m having “one of those days,” Father?  How can I pray continually when I feel overwhelmed?

When I look to Jesus’ example, I find the answers I seek.  He didn’t stay on his knees all the time, but he did maintain an ongoing dialogue with you.  He acknowledged that he would prefer to avoid his cross, but he willingly took it up because it was necessary.  He focused on the joy to come later, in due time.


I too can give thanks for the good things in my life, even when bad things are bearing down on me.  I can keep up a dialogue with you as I go about my day, and I can be joyful in a deep abiding sense, knowing that all is in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment